* Heat-resistant ceramic glass of working temperatures up to 800°C.
* Steel base of the insert is provided with the cold air intake throttle.
* The insert is equipped with an air curtain guaranteeing pure glass effect.
- Energy class: A;
- Ecodesign: +;
- BlmSchV II: +;
- Nominal power: 9kw;
- Heating load range: 4,5-12kw;
- Thermal efficiency: 78,0%;
- Dust emission [g/m³] – 0,036;
- CO emission (by13% O2 ) – 0,818;
- Weight: 112kg;
- Flue diameter: 180mm;
- Air intake diameter: 125mm;
- Glass dimensions: 545 x 390 x 325mm;
- Min. active field of outlet vents (cm²) – 630-720;
- Min. active field of inlet vents (cm²) – 360-590;
- Fuel Type: seasoned wood of deciduous trees (beech, birch, hornbeam) with humidity of 12-20%.;
- Scheme: http://hitze.pl/files/ALBERO_karta_techniczna_AL9L.H_PL_EN.pdf
- Insert coating is made of steel P265GH grade in accordance with EN 10088-2.
- Insert components are produced with the help of modern CNC machines ( laser 2D, 3D laser, Folding press).
- The insert is welded on the welding robot MAG guaranteeing high quality and aesthetics of welds.
- Steel door is made of special profile guaranteeing rigidity and high temperature resistance.
- Heat-resistant ceramic glass of working temperatures up to 800°C.
- Steel base of the insert is provided with the cold air intake throttle.
- The insert is equipped with an air curtain guaranteeing pure glass effect.
- Specially designed rear part of the body allows to bring secondary air to the upper part of the furnace. It increases effectiveness of the device thanks to after burning combustion gases.
- Meet the standards of BlmSchV II and Ecodesign.
- In accordance with the requirements of the Ecodesign Directive in the EU Member States: “This product can not be used as the primary source of heating”.