* Heat-resistant ceramic glass of working temperatures up to 800°C.
* The insert is equipped with an air curtain guaranteeing pure glass effect.
* The insert is welded on the welding robot MAG guaranteeing high quality and aesthetics of welds.
- Energy class: A;
- Ecodesign: +;
- BlmSchV II: +;
- Nominal power: 9kw;
- Heating load range: 4,5-12kw;
- Thermal efficiency: 78,0%;
- Dust emission [g/m³] – 0,03;
- CO emission (by13% O2 ) – 1,029;
- Weight: 112kg;
- Flue diameter: 180mm;
- Air intake diameter: 125mm;
- Glass dimensions: 545 x 390mm;
- Min. active field of outlet vents (cm²) – 630-720;
- Min. active field of inlet vents (cm²) – 360-590;
- Fuel Type: seasoned wood of deciduous trees (beech, birch, hornbeam) with humidity of 12-20%.;
- Scheme: http://hitze.pl/files/ALBERO_karta_techniczna_AL9S.V_PL_EN.pdf
- Insert coating is made of steel P265GH grade in accordance with EN 10088-2.
- Insert components are produced with the help of modern CNC machines ( laser 2D, 3D laser, Folding press).
- The insert is welded on the welding robot MAG guaranteeing high quality and aesthetics of welds.
- Steel door is made of special profile guaranteeing rigidity and high temperature resistance.
- Heat-resistant ceramic glass of working temperatures up to 800°C.
- Steel base of the insert is provided with the cold air intake throttle.
- The insert is equipped with an air curtain guaranteeing pure glass effect.
- Specially designed rear part of the body allows to bring secondary air to the upper part of the furnace.
- It increases effectiveness of the device thanks to after burning combustion gases.
- Meet the standards of BlmSchV II and Ecodesign.
- In accordance with the requirements of the Ecodesign Directive in the EU Member States: “This product can not be used as the primary source of heating”.