Bangor Blue Z. The Penrhyn Z-Stone panel combines real pieces of Bangor Blue slate quarried in Wales with the convenience and cost-saving of a ‘ready to fit’ panel.
Bangor Blue Z
The Penrhyn Z-Stone panel combines real pieces of Bangor Blue slate quarried in Wales with the convenience and cost-saving of a ‘ready to fit’ panel.
Penrhyn Bangor Blue Slate is widely regarded as the ultimate natural building material. It is synonymous with high quality architecture and is highly sought after across the world. Due to the density of Welsh Slate this panel is pre-clipped making it both a convenient and highly attractive choice for large projects such as Victoria School P.E. Centre Belfast, completed in 2017.
Bangor Blue Z Stone cladding is circa 15kg per m2 heavier than our standard colours when fitted therefore it’s necessary to clip (every panel) from the ground up.
- **PRICE PER BOX
52.00 € incl. VAT
- ** PRICE PER SQUARE METER
105.00 € incl. VAT
N.B. x12 stainless steel screws and x12 wall plugs per m2 will be provided with the cladding
- Internal Cladding Box size 0.48m2.
- Cladding thickness 30mm
- Z Stone comes in a pre-formed concrete backed panel
- It is available in a wide range of colours and stones
- Each panel is applied to the wall using adhesive.
- Z Stone comes in a box with 4 pieces:
- 2 x large panels which measure 600 x 220 x 45mm
- 1 x medium sized panel which measures 400 x 220 x 45mm
- 1 x small sized panel which measures 250 x 220 x 45mm
- Z Stone can be applied to any surface which can hold its weight of circa 85kg per m²
- Most commonly, Z Stone is fitted to a concrete wall
- In timber frame situations, Z Stone can be applied to high density backing board and this board can then be fixed to the timber frame structure
Perfect, whether as a durable, maintenance-free and weather-resistant facade in exterior areas or as an individual, decorative wall feature inside.