The housing is made of boiler steel with combustion chamber lined with Acumotte.
Vermiculite deflector – extends the exhaust path.
Air clean glass-forming system – limits the deposit of soot on the glass.
Heat-resistant glass can withstand temperatures up to 800oc.
External air inlet – special connector mounted in fireplace insert, which supplies the fresh air to the insert directly from outside.
Adjustable legs for leveling a fireplace.
A handy handle to open a door.
Movable grate for easy cleaning.
Regulation of air supply for combustion.
5 years Warranty.
- Rated output: 8,0kW;
- Range of heating power: 7.5 - 11.0kW;
- Efficiency: 78,0%;
- Exhaust outlet diameter: 160mm;
- Designed for heat recovery unit: No;
- Fuel type: Seasonal hardwood (humidity max 20%), brown coal briquettes;
- Weight: 117,0kg;
- CO emission (at 13% O 2 ) ≤ given in % 0,10;
- Flue gas temperature (℃) 285,0;
- Max log length: 30cm;
- Emission of dust (mg/Nm 3) 36,0;
- Compliance with BlmSchV 2 standard: Yes;
- The minimum active field of exhaust grilles (cm 2 ) ≥700;
- The minimum active field of inlet grilles (cm 2 ) ≥500;
- Opening of the doors: to the left;
- Material: steel;
- Width: 45,00cm;
- Height: 100,90cm;
- Depth: 40,70cm;
- External air inlet: Yes;
- The liner of the combustion chamber: Yes;
- Ashpan: Yes;
- Decorative printed glass: No;
- Field of active grilles (cm 2 ) ≥500.
The body and the front of the insert are resistant to high temperatures thanks to the high quality steel used in production. Efficient burning process & maintaining of temperature to keep the warmth for longer thanks to lining of combustion chamber with Acumotte - heat accumulating material which raises the temperature in the combustion chamber. Combustion of fuel particles thanks to deflector, which extends the exhaust gas path. Built-in fi 125 external air intake which provides air supply from the outside directly into the hearth which results in better combustion and better comfort of usage. Reducing emissions of harmful CO to the atmosphere by regulating of secondary air supply. Maximum usage of heat thanks to densely spaced radiators.
- SAFETY AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Perfect tightness thanks to the solid welds made in a noble gas shielding. All steel elements are laser cut and bent on CNC bending machines. Insert's front equipped with a heat resistant ceramics that withstands temperatures up to 800oC.
An elegant and comfortable handle. It can be used in a various mounting conditions thanks to adjustable legs and movable fumes outlet with 360 regulation.
A fireplace insert with two panes compiled with each other at angles (without brackets).