The housing is made of cast iron, with upper gate, ashtray, deflector, heat-resistant glass ceramics to 800°C and removable handle.
Warranty 5 years.
Frame available: extra €100.
External air inlet – special connector mounted in fireplace insert, which supplies the fresh air to the insert directly from outside. It comes in a kit with 2 adapters, damper, 1m ø100 pipe and a vent –5pcs kit price €100.
- Rated output: 12,0kW;
- Range of heating power: 8.0 - 16.0kW;
- Efficiency: 70,0%;
- Exhaust outlet diameter: 200mm;
- Complies with Ecodesign criteria: No;
- Designed for heat recovery unit: No;
- Fuel type: recommended seasoned hardwood with moisture ≤20%;
- Weight: 103,0kg;
- CO emission (at 13% O 2 ) ≤ given in: 0,61%;
- Flue gas temperature (℃): 352,0;
- Max log length: 35cm;
- Emission of dust (mg/Nm 3): 99,7;
- Compliance with BImSchV 2 standard: No;
- The energy efficiency index EEI: 92,35;
- The minimum active field of exhaust grilles (cm 2 ): ≥900;
- The minimum active field of inlet grilles (cm 2 ): ≥700;
- Glazing type: straight;
- Opening of the doors: to the left;
- Material: cast iron;
- Width: 65,20cm;
- Height: 64,40cm;
- Depth: 39,40cm;
- External air inlet: No;
- The liner of the combustion chamber: No;
- Ashpan: Yes;
- Decorative printed glass: No;
- TÜV certificate: No.
Maximum use of heat due to densely spaced radiators and the wall of the insert made of high quality cast iron with a thickness of 8 mm. Combustion of fuel particles thanks to deflector, which extends the exhaust gas path. Increased efficiency of the insert through manual control of chimney draft by using the built-in damper. Manual control over the combustion process carried out by ash tray regulator.
- SAFETY AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Classic front of insert is equipped with a heat-resistant ceramics that can withstand temperatures up to 800oC. Decorative fence helps to maintain the tidiness and protects against falling out of wood.
The cold handle system which limits the risk of burns due to the possibility of removing it while burning. Ash drawer / ashtray, where the remains of burnt wood are gathered and grate for easy ash removal. Reduced soot deposition through a system of pure glass (air curtain).