This 6KW pellet stove stands out thanks to its very modern and original style, the result of the metal coating that bends as it extends upwards, almost in the shape of a wave – a heat wave, naturally. Small round stove perfect for tight corners.
Heidi Wood Pellet Stove
This 6KW pellet stove stands out thanks to its very modern and original style, the result of the metal coating that bends as it extends upwards, almost in the shape of a wave – a heat wave, naturally.
The Technical Data:
- Total heat output: max 6.3kW – min 2.9kW;
- Nominal heat output: max 5kW – min 2.5kW;
- Efficiency: Pmax 87.5% – Pmin 92%;
- CO emission at 13% O2: Pmax 0.019% – Pmin 0.024%;
- Pellet consumption: max 1.3kg/h – min 0.6kg/h;
- Reservoir capacity: 10kg;
- Heatable room volume: 50 – 120mc;
- Minimum distances from combustibles: side 30cm – back 25cm – front 100cm;
- Weight: 51kg;
- Steel combustion chamber;
- Complies with: EN14785 – BlmSchV II – 15a B-VG – LRV/VKF;
- Flue outlet: Rear only;
- Remote control: Optional.
- WIFI module for remote control: Optional (249eur.)
The Heidi Wood Pellet Stove Features:
- Steel coating with reduced radius cylindrical shape;
- front glass door with black etching;
- Forced ventilation;
- 5 operating power levels;
- Menu display in 6 languages;
- Removable ash tray for ash removal;
- Removable handle;
- Safety thermostat;
- Suitable for external thermostat;
- Safety Manostat;
- Timer Thermostat.
- H: 910mm;
- W: 413mm;
- D: 388mm;
- Flue Outlet: 80mm.
Black, White, Red