- Nominal Heat Output: 4.9 kW (Wood)
- Test Duration (approx): 0.86 hrs
- Efficiency (net): 87.6%
- Mean CO Emission (at 13%): 0.44
- Mean Flue Gas Temperature: 182ºC
- Flue Gas Mass Flow: 2.6 g/s
Ancit (mineral fuel)
- Nominal Heat Output: 6.9 kW
- Test Duration (approx): 1.12 hrs
- Efficiency (net): 77.2%
- Mean CO Emission (at 13%): 0.01
- Mean Flue Gas Temperature: 287ºC
- Flue Gas Mass Flow: 6.3 g/s
Stove controls & features
- Primary Air Control Air which enters under the
grate for multi-fuel burning and to help get a wood
the fire started (slide to the right to fully open).
- Secondary Air Control Air which enters at the top
of the fire chamber to ensure a cleaner burn and
effective wood burning (slide to the right to open).
- Airwash System Part of the secondary air control
a system which diverts hot air down along the front of
the glass to burn off unwanted sooty particulates and
help keep it clean.
- External Riddler When burning mineral fuels
move the riddler knob backwards and forwards to
rotate the riddling grate and clear the ash.
|Airwash System||Secondary & Tertiary|
|Construction||Steel & cast iron|
|Flue Outlet||Top Only|
|Ideal Log Length||Up to 25cm|
|Air Vent Required||Yes|