* A small depth of insert ideal for shallow buildings.
* Adjustable cast iron flue that allows the exhaust to be discharged in any direction.
* The decor glass in the standard guarantees an effective exposure of the fire.
- Energy class: A;
- Ecodesign: +;
- BlmSchV II: +;
- Nominal power: 7,6kw;
- Heating load range: 4-10kw;
- Thermal efficiency: 77%;
- Dust emission [g/m³] – 0,036;
- CO emission (by13% O2 ) – 0,719;
- Weight: 155kg;
- Flue diameter: 160mm;
- Air intake diameter: 125mm;
- Glass dimensions: 590 x 430 x 295mm;
- Min. active field of outlet vents (cm²) – 560-640;
- Min. active field of inlet vents (cm²) – 320-520;
- Fuel Type: seasoned wood of deciduous trees (beech, birch, hornbeam) with humidity of 12-20%.;
- Scheme: http://hitze.pl/files/HST_karta_techniczna_HST59x43.L_PL_EN.pdf
- The jacket of the insert is made of boiler steel with a thickness of 4mm in the P265GH grade.
- The cartridge is equipped as standard with a cast iron flue rotating by 360 °, giving the possibility of discharging the flames in each direction.
- The small depth of the insert allows for fitting to shallow buildings.
- Steel doors made of reinforced profile providing rigidity and high temperature resistance.
- Heat-resistant ceramic glass with a working temperature up to 800 ° C.
- Standard glass pane.
- The combustion chamber lined with ceramic concrete.
- Integrated four-stage primary and secondary air damper.
- Secondary and primary air regulation with one lever.
- The system of clean glass.
- Double height adjustment (smooth and step).
- Non-root hearth.
- A standard, powder-coated handle (possibility to buy a handle in INOX colour).
- Elements of the cartridge produced using modern CNC devices (Laser 2D, 3D Laser, Press brakes).
- The insert is welded on a welding robot using the MAG method, which guarantees high quality and aesthetics of welds.
- Meets the BlmSchV II and ECODESIGN standards
- In accordance with the requirements of the ecodesign directive in the EU Member States: “This product can not be used as the primary source of heating”.