* A small depth of insert ideal for shallow buildings
* Adjustable cast iron flue that allows the exhaust to be discharged in any direction.
* Decor glass as a standard guarantees an effective exposure of fire.
- Energy class: A;
- Ecodesign: +;
- BlmSchV II: +;
- Nominal power: 7,6kw;
- Heating load range: 4-10kw;
- Thermal efficiency: 77%;
- Dust emission [g/m³] – 0,036;
- CO emission (by13% O2 ) – 0,719;
- Weight: 165kg;
- Flue diameter: 160mm;
- Air intake diameter: 125mm;
- Glass dimensions: 590 x 430mm;
- Min. active field of outlet vents (cm²) – 560-640;
- Min. active field of inlet vents (cm²) – 320-520;
- Fuel Type: seasoned wood of deciduous trees (beech, birch, hornbeam) with humidity of 12-20%.;
- Scheme: http://hitze.pl/files/HST_karta_techniczna_HST59x43.S_PL_EN.pdf
- Fireplace insert made of 4 mm thick boiler steel grade P265GH.
- Insert equipped with 3600 degree regulated iron cast flue, enabling combustion gases evacuation in any direction.
- Low fireplace insert depth allows for shallow installation.
- Steel door made of strengthen profile ensures rigidity and high temperature resistance.
- Heat resistant ceramic glass of working temperature up to 8000
- Decor glass included.
- Combustion chamber lined with a special ceramic concrete.
- Integrated 4 – degree throttle regulates the flow of primary and secondary air.
- Primary and secondary air adjustment with the help of single lever.
- Clean glass system.
- Double height adjustment (smooth and stepping).
- Possibility of changing door opening direction.
- Grate free hearth.
- Powder coated ventilated handle – included (INOX colour for special order).
- Insert components are produced with the help of modern CNC machines (laser 2D, 3D laser, Folding press).
- The insert is welded on the welding robot MAG guaranteeing high quality and aesthetics of welds.
- Meet the standards of BlmSchV II and Ecodesign.