* A small depth of insert ideal for shallow buildings.
* Adjustable cast iron flue that allows the exhaust to be discharged in any direction.
* Decor glass as a standard guarantees an effective exposure of fire.
- Energy class: A;
- Ecodesign: +;
- BlmSchV II: +;
- Nominal power: 13,2kw;
- Heating load range: 6,5-17kw;
- Thermal efficiency: 79%;
- Dust emission [g/m³] – 0,038;
- CO emission (by13% O2 ) – 0,925;
- Weight: 228kg;
- Flue diameter: 160mm;
- Air intake diameter: 125mm;
- Glass dimensions: 680 x 430mm;
- Min. active field of outlet vents (cm²) – 910-1040;
- Min. active field of inlet vents (cm²) – 520-850;
- Fuel Type: seasoned wood of deciduous trees (beech, birch, hornbeam) with humidity of 12-20%.;
- Scheme: http://hitze.pl/files/HST_karta_techniczna_HST68x43.G_PL_EN.pdf
- The jacket of the insert is made of boiler steel with a thickness of 4mm in the P265GH grade.
- The cartridge is equipped as standard with a cast iron flue rotating by 360 °, giving the possibility of discharging the flames in each direction.
- The small depth of the insert allows for fitting to shallow buildings.
- Steel doors made of reinforced profile providing rigidity and high temperature resistance.
- Heat-resistant ceramic glass with a working temperature up to 800 ° C.
- Decor glass as standard.
- The combustion chamber lined with ceramic concrete.
- Integrated four-stage primary and secondary air damper.
- Secondary and primary air regulation with one lever.
- The system of clean glass.
- Double height adjustment (smooth and step).
- “Guillotine” door – opening up and down.
- Non-root hearth.
- A standard, powder-coated handle (possibility to buy a handle in INOX colour).
- Elements of the cartridge produced using modern CNC devices (Laser 2D, 3D Laser, Press brakes).
- The insert is welded on a welding robot using the MAG method, which guarantees high quality and aesthetics of welds.
- Meets the BlmSchV II and ECODESIGN standards
- In accordance with the requirements of the ecodesign directive in the EU Member States: “This product can not be used as the primary source of heating”.