Delivery time: 3-5 working days
Precision – wood burning stoves are the ‘renewable’ that anyone can buy so whatever great value. Precision stove you choose, it will not only be a practical, sustainable and energy independent heating source, but will also easily be one of your cleanest, greenest and smartest decisions…
78.0% Net Efficiency (Wood):
- Hetas Approved Appliance;
- Officially listed as Defra Approved and SIA Ecodesign Ready;
- Efficiency and heat output declaration verified by SEAI;
- Top or rear 150mm (6”) flue outlet option;
- Easily takes logs up to 350mm (14”);
- Optional Direct Air Kit (subject to Building Regs & Spillage);
- Suitable for 12 mm hearth (subject to Building Regs);
- CE EN13240 Tested in Holland;
- Stove net weight 113kg.
The Precision II Features:
- Pre-heated Secondary Airwash system for clear glass;
- Pre-heated Tertiary Air for even cleaner burning;
- Primary Air Control for burning smokeless coal;
- Premium cast iron multi fuel open grate;
- Robot welded heavy duty steel bodywork;
- Premium cast iron lid heat sink and door;
- Long lasting premium cast iron ﬁrechamber back plate.
- H: 735mm;
- W: 535mm;
- D: 453mm;
- Flue outlet: 150mm.