Delivery time: 2-3 working days
This 7.5KW small insert pellet stove has lots of power, heating up to 150 cubic meters, is easy to load, and which, with its simple design is suitable for all spaces and furniture styles.
11kW Version available ‘Leonardo’
The Cerino Insert Wood Pellet Stove Technical Data:
- Total heat output: max 7.5kW – min 3.7kW;
- Nominal heat output: max 6.5kW – min 3.3kW;
- Efficiency: Pmax 86% – Pmin 86.6%;
- CO emission at 13% O2: Pmax 0.016% – Pmin 0.013%;
- Pellet consumption: max 1.6kg/h – min 0.8kg/h;
- Reservoir capacity: 8kg;
- Heatable room volume: 70 – 160mc
- Minimum distances from combustibles: side 18cm – back 18cm – front 100cm;
- Weight: 73.9kg;
- Complies with: EN14785 – BlmSchV II – 15a B-VG – LRV/VKF;
- Flue Outlet: Rear;
- Remote control: Optional.
The Cerino Inset Wood Pellet Stove Features:
- Front glass door with black etching;
- Forced ventilation;
- Removable front drawer for pellet loading;
- 5 operating power levels;
- Menu display in 6 languages;
- Removable handle;
- Remote control supplied;
- Safety thermostat;
- Suitable for external thermostat;
- Safety Manostat;
- Timer Thermostat.
- H: 558mm;
- W: 617mm;
- D: 463mm;
- Flue Outlet: 80mm.
- Black only.