This 9KW pellet stove stands out thanks to its very modern and original style, the result of the metal coating that bends as it extends upwards, almost in the shape of a wave – a heat wave, naturally.
The Rita Wood Pellet Stove Technical Data:
- Total Heat Output: Max 8.8 kW – Min 2.8 kW;
- Nominal Heat Output: Max 8 kW – Min 2.5 kW;
- Efficiency: Pmax 85,5% – Pmin 90%;
- CO emission at 13% O2: Pmax 0,016% – Pmin 0,013%;
- Pellet consumption: Max 1.8 kg/h – Min 0.6 kg/h;
- Reservoir capacity: 13,5 kg;
- Heatable room volume: 140 – 200 mc;
- Minimum distances from flammable walls: Side: 250mm – Back: 100mm – Front Side: 1000mm;
- Voltage / Frequency: 230 V / 50 Hz;
- Rated input power: 320 W;
- Cast iron heating chamber: Steel;
- Complies with: EN14785 – BImSchV II – 15a B-VG – LRV/VKF;
- Sliding drawer for ash removal: Yes;
- Flue outlet: Top or Rear;
- Remote control: Optional;
- Weight: 66.1kg.
The Rita Wood Pellet Stove Features:
- Forced ventilation;
- 5 operating power levels;
- Menu display in 6 languages;
- Removable ash tray for ash removal;
- Safety Thermostat;
- Suitable for external thermostat;
- Safety Manostat;
- Timer Thermostat;
- Out side air option.
- H: 912mm;
- W: 434mm;
- D: 506mm;
- Flue Outlet: 80mm.