Thor View 8kw stove
Delivery time: 1-2 weeks
The housing is made of cast iron. The exhaust can be mounted either top or back. Air clean glass-forming system – limits the deposit of soot in the glass. Cast iron deflector – extends the exhaust path. Heat-resistant glass can withstand temperatures up to 800oc. Decorative back plate. Ash pan. The cold handle can be removed when the fire is lit. Movable grate for easy cleaning. Stove with a minimum wall thickness of 8mm, guarantees a trouble-free operation. Decorative grate protect the wood from falling. Regulation of air supply for combustion. Decorative side panel. Decorative base feet.
5 years warranty
- Nominal power: 8.0kW;
- Heating power range: 5.5 – 10.0kW;
- Heat efficiency: 78.0%;
- Diameter of exhaust outlet: 150mm;
- Designed for reoperation: Yes;
- Type of fuel: allowed brown coal briquettes, recommended hardwood decayed wood;
- Weight: 140.0kg;
- CO emissions (at 13% O 2) ≤ given in% 0.10;
- Exhaust gas temperature (℃) 276.0;
- Max length logs: 30cm;
- Compliance with BlmSchV 2: Yes;
- Material: Steel.