Unashamedly accentuating the delightful wood fire at its heart, refined and elegant design combines with powerful SIA Ecodesign Ready performance to deliver Woodtec’s unique and compelling allure.
Unashamedly accentuating the delightful wood fire at its heart, refined and elegant design combines with powerful SIA Ecodesign Ready performance to deliver Woodtec’s unique and compelling allure. Clean lines of the exquisitely profiled cast iron door and strong seam welded steel firebox blend flawlessly into a multitude of fireplace and interior scenes. Cutting-edge patented biomass combustion technology is ingeniously integrated into a captivating paradigm of warm ambience created by fire.
Easy to operate with a technically advanced single air control and powerful air wash, each of the three wood burning models can be personalised with optional stand, log store and black or oak handles. For total peace of mind all models are SIA Ecodesign Ready certified, DEFRA exempt for smoke control areas, HETAS approved, CE marked to harmonised standards and manufactured under ISO9001 and ISO14000 systems.
Models Available include the 5, 5W (Wide), and 5XW (Extra Wide).
- Super-sized windows and clean design lines
- Extra high quality cast ceramic firebox liners
- Min 70mm rear clearance to combustibles*
- Min 50mm clearance to non-combustibles*
- 80% plus efficiencies
- Top and rear flue outlet connections
- Single stainless steel air control lever
- High quality cast iron doors
- External air kit available
- Choice of black or oak handles
- Optional stand or logstore
- 3 styles: standard, wide and extra wide
- Slimline fireboxes as standard ˂ 12” deep
Model 5 XW Specifications:
|Overall size (WxHxD)||564mm x 548mm x 295mm|
|Output to Room||5kW/17,060BTU|
|Flue Diameter||5” / 127mm|