KRATKI Zuzia 16kw Deco with spliced corner glass.
The housing is made of cast iron, with upper gate, ashtray, deflector, heat-resistant glass ceramics to 800°C and removable handle.
Warranty 5 years.
Frame available: extra €100.
Dimensions: W 73,70cm / H 97,30cm / D 49,10cm
- Rated output: 16,0kW;
- Range of heating power: 7.5 - 21.0kW;
- Efficiency: 76,0%;
- Exhaust outlet diameter: 200mm;
- Designed for heat recovery unit: No;
- Fuel type: Acceptable brown coal briquette, recommended hardwood decay;
- CO emission (at 13% O 2 ) ≤ given in % 0,50;
- Flue gas temperature (℃) 355,0;
- Max log length: 50cm;
- Compliance with BlmSchV 2 standard: No;
- The minimum active field of exhaust grilles (cm 2 ) ≥1000;
- The minimum active field of inlet grilles (cm 2 ) ≥800;
- Opening of the: to the left;
- Material: steel;
- Width: 73,70cm;
- Height: 97,30cm;
- Depth: 49,10cm;
- External air inlet: No;
- The liner of the combustion chamber: No;
- Ashpan: Yes;
- Decorative printed glass: Yes.
Maximum use of heat due to densely spaced radiators and the wall of the insert made of high quality cast iron with a thickness of 8 mm. Increased heat exchange surface between the hot exhaust gases and the room due to the high flue. Combustion of fuel particles thanks to deflector, which extends the exhaust gas path. Increased efficiency of the insert through manual control of chimney draft by using the built-in damper. Manual control over the combustion process carried out by ash tray regulator.
- SAFETY AT THE HIGHEST LEVEL
Front of insert is equipped with a heat-resistant ceramics that can withstand temperatures up to 800oC. Fireplace's doors resistant to tensions and stable thanks to the use of closed profile. Door seals designed in profiled canal what guarantees proper adherence and protects against ewentual falling out while operating.
Large combustion chamber, which allows to load a large quantity of fuel without the need for frequent refills. Reduced soot deposition through a system of pure glass (air curtain). An elegant and comfortable handle. The possibility of levelling the fireplace insert thanks to the adjustable legs.
Decorative, heat-resistant glass that can withstand temperatures up to 800oC. It gives a fireplace a modern and elegant look, visually enlarges the front of the insert. Frame and door of the fireplace made of steel intended to work at elevated temperatures. A fireplace insert with two panes compiled with each other at angles (without brackets).